Happy Summer! Warm days and soaring temperatures always put me in the mood for lemonade. For a little end of the year gift for my sons’ teachers I whipped up a small batch of DIY Lemonade lip balm. But, this is a fabulous gift to make for a girlfriend or anyone who needs a little ray of sunshine. I’m joining in with Kristen Duke’s Birthday Celebration Blog Hop with 101+ Birthday Gift Ideas for your Friends!
Lemonade Lip Balm Materials and Ingredients:
(contains affiliate links)
- 1/2 oz. Beeswax (half of the bar shown above)
- 1/2 oz. Coconut Oil (1 Tbsp.)
- 1/4 oz. Cocoa Butter (1/2 Tbsp.)
- 1/4 oz. Shea Butter (1/2 Tbsp.)
- 15 drops of doTerra Lemon Essential Oil (make sure it is safe for digestion if not using doTerra)
- Small Lip Balm Jars or Tubes
1/4 or 1/2 oz. (I saved eye cream jars and washed them out)
- Glass measuring cup or container
- Cheese grater (optional)
Yield: Recipe yields enough to fill three 1/2 oz. jars. Feel free to double the recipe to make more.