White Chocolate Cookie Bar Recipe
Last month we got snowed in here in North Carolina-a whopping 3 whole inches. The day before the snow came I did what every good Southerner does before a snowstorm and stocked up excessively on my milk, bread and eggs.
While I was at the store I thought to myself, if I’m going to be stuck inside with my three boys for a day or two I might as well try a few of those recipes I’ve been storing in the back of my mind. I loaded up my cart with baking supplies and spent two days testing new recipes. This recipe, for White Chocolate Cookie Bars, was a huge hit with my boys and neighbors and I’m very excited to share it with you today!!
1 box yellow cake mix
1 box instant white chocolate pudding mix
1/4 cup water
3/4 cup vegetable oil
1 cup +1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix cake mix, pudding mix, water, oil, and eggs until well blended.
- Add in one cup of chocolate chips and combine.
- Spread mixture in a greased 9×13 baking pan and sprinkle top with remaining 1/2 cup chocolate chips.
- Bake 25-30 minute until golden brown.
- Allow to cool before cutting. Makes about 20 bars.
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as my family did!
Pin for later!
All I have to say is mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
They are fabulous Shelly!! I hope you get a chance to try the recipe out!