Y’all, I have THE BEST Corn Salsa Recipe ever! It is amazing as a side dish, especially with Spice-rubbed salmon. But, it’s also delicious for dipping chips into. Serve this at your next picnic and watch it disappear.
- 2 cups of corn (approximately 4-5 ears of fresh corn)
- 1/4 cup red onion chopped
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 tsp. chopped jalapeño pepper
- 2 Tbsp. fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 tsp. brown sugar
- pinch of chili powder
- pinch of cumin
- pinch of salt
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
1. Peel the husks off the corn. Blanch the corn in a pot of boiling water (cooked 5 min in salted water.)
2. Remove corn ears from the water and cut the corn off the cob.
3. Mix all the remaining ingredients together in a serving bowl.
4. Serve chilled.
This corn salsa is my favorite pared with the spice-rubbed salmon. Both recipes are easy and quick to make. Enjoy!
Pin for later!
Wow! Corn, onion and cilantro? What’s not to love! They are all my faves! Am so pinning this. And thanks, too, for the totally awesome class you taught at #havenconf! I totally loved it! Thanks again!
This is one of my all time favorite recipes. I could eat it every day:)
Oooh, that does sound good!
Oh my gosh that looks amazing! Thanks for the idea–I know what I’m making this weekend!